In accordance with the recommendations for the CDC and the FL Department of Health, we ask that you follow and be prepared for the following steps to best ensure the safety for all of our patients as well as our staff:
What to Know Before Your Office Visit
- Come alone to your appointment unless you require a companion for physical or medical assistance. If you arrive with a companion, they will be asked to wait in your vehicle during your appointment time.
- All patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles/parking lot until the staff is ready to bring you directly to your room. Please call 813- 792-9400 to let us know you are here. You may also knock on the door and wave.
- Patients under age 18: Parents are asked to bring your child to a staff member at the front door once they are called in. Parents will not be allowed to stay inside the office during their child’s appointment.
- To reduce the risk of expose to all, we plan to keep the number of patients in the office at any one time minimal. No one will be allowed to wait in the waiting room.
- Please bring a mask from home to wear into the office. Due to the shortages of PPE, we are unable to give out masks to any patients.
- Please wash your hands well before leaving home.
- You will be asked to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer before your appointment begins.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken on your forehead and answer the following COVID 19 screening questions.
COVID 19 SCREENING
We will ask you the following questions:
- Have you had a fever in the last 5 days?
- Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health
- Do you have or have you had any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you live with or have you been exposed to anyone who has
tested positive to COVID 19?
If your temperature is more than 99.8 you will be asked to reschedule for a minimum of 14 days later.
If you answered yes to any of the above screening questions, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a minimum of 14 days later.
What We Are Doing To Protect You
- Conducting pre-screenings on all patients being seen.
- Taking temperatures on all patients.
- Screening and taking morning temperatures on all employees.
- Through disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical grade disinfecting agents. We have ALWAYS done this.
- Disinfection of all public and common surfaces many times a day.
- Provide the use of hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- All staff will wear face covers and use proper PPE at all times.
- Maintain a minimal number of patients in the office at any given time.
- If medical history updates are needed, we will e-mail them to you ahead of time and ask that you e-mail them back if possible or bring them to your appointment.
- Doing check-in from the parking lot.
- Contactless payment options.
Thank you for trusting us with your care. If you have any questions about safety or COVID 19 protocols please feel free to call us at 813-792-9400 or e-mail us: Helen@delatorredentistry.com.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!